15 April 2014

ERIC KAYSER INDONESIA


And yet! Another French bakery in Jakarta?? Yeap! It's Eric Kayser everybody~ It's what all of us has been waiting for and it finally opened on early April and located on the 3rd floor of Plaza Senayan. The place was crowded when we went there and even when it has only just opened! I mean even the congratulation bouquets were still there, INCREDIBLE!




Well, looking at the desserts, I now understand why this place was sooo anticipated by everyone. Just look at THESE! Ain't it just gorgeous and yummy looking?





Yes, you can dine in here. BUT there's one down side though, the freakin' tables! Okay, I'm gonna share my embarrassing moment so that you won't have to go through the same thing? The end of the tables are a bit crooked downwards and the results? I dropped my cutleries. And my clumsy self just can't get satisfied with just once, I had to drop it like 3 times or more! It can't get any worse than this... But luckily, the agile waiters are really kind and patient, they immediately gave me new ones each time. Sorry for the trouble though :'(




If you ordered the baked goods, they will microwaved it for you so you can enjoy them while it's still warm. Yum~ They don't only offer pastries and breads but also main courses!












These are complimentary for any hot beverage you order and you'll even get one of each! (the yellow, green, and chocolate ones)


The specials here is the Eclairs and I have to admit, they do look amazing, so I had to try it!


PISTACHIO ECLAIR IDR 40K

From all of the pastries here, this particular one really catches my eyes with it's dazzling color. Inside of this eclair is a also a green pastel colored pistachio cream, which by the way is very delicious and rich. The eclair is really moist and had nice texture, the pistachio icing on top is not hard or crisp but sticky and has a beautiful pistachio aroma.



CHOCOLATE ECLAIR IDR 40K

Although the Pistachio Eclair was gorgeous and everything, I still personally like the chocolate one better. It might look simple but don't judge the book by it's cover, cause this one packs a punch! I'd recommend this one!



ALMOND CROISSANT IDR 28K

This is simply the best almond croissant I'd ever tasted! It's like a burst of heaven with just one bite. The texture, the flavor, the sweetness, all of them are just  plain perfect! You should not miss this one, I'm serious, you'll regret it.



RASPBERRY TART IDR 60K

This little one is the ultimate! Even my friend who doesn't like pastries liked it. The tangy raspberry and sweet tart really balances each other nicely. You might think that it's a bit pricey for just a tart, but it seriously worth every penny.




CROISSANT BURGER IDR 98K + BEEF BACON & EGG IDR 35K

For the main course, I chose this HUGE burger. I think it's even enough for 2 people. Well, unless either you're a monster or unbelievably hungry. The buns are made of croissant so it's more airy and not too thick. The fillings are full of not just vegetables but also meat, so it's not like those guilty vege-burger with just a chunk of meat and a bunch of vegetables. I'm definitely satisfied with this gold mine!


Anyways, I just have to show you this simple and cute take away box. Try giving it to your dear ones and observe the faces they make when they discover the treasure inside it!


It might seem that the price is not wallet-friendly but that's equal to the quality you'll get. I know I won't mind it. The staffs are so friendly too, that surely makes my experience here in Eric Kayser much better than it already is. I'll be back to this heaven as soon as I possibly can!


THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATION ERIC KAYSER ARTISAN BOULANGER 
FOR THE OPENING!

Eric Kayser Artisan Boulanger

Plaza Senayan 3rd floor
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8
Senayan, Jakarta Selatan 10270

Opening Hours :

Everyday : 9:30 am - 10:00 pm

WEBSITE

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM








No comments:

Post a Comment