28 August 2015

D&K CAFE PIK


Hey there!! Been a while since the last time we posted about a dessert cafe, huh? Guess where this new dessert cafe called D&K, which stands for Dessert Kitchen, has landed! Yeap, it's Pantai Indah Kapuk..again! Located in line with WooYoo, the outer appearance of this place really attracted me! They have that seat that looks like swings and I love swings! :p



The only part that amused me the most is the swing-like seats near the entrance actually, other than that, it's mostly ordinary. I feel kinda bad seeing how deserted this place is tho!



Don't know why they only open from 3 pm till 10. Maybe cause they guessed no one would want to have desserts for lunch or at midnight? Well, they just haven't met us yet! Lol!


The whole place is covered with warm, earthy colors is what I love! Fyi, there's a huge squirrel on top of this building if you haven't notice..lol! Yeap, the mascot of this place is a squirrel, hence the earthy atmosphere!


WINTER LOVERS (STRAWBERRY) IDR 36K
Kinda left me speechless..though not because it was spectacular, quite the opposite actually. It's so plain and ordinary that I'm at lost for words! The only thing that's quite good is the ice cream but I think all ice creams taste good! Other than ice cream, there's mango bits and meringue cookies.



HONEY TOAST WITH MANGO ICE CREAM IDR 35K
You can choose mango, chocolate, or vanilla for the ice cream and it all cost the same. The portion was quite a lot with that 4 slices of toast but the flavors kinda crash with each other, maybe I chose the wrong ice cream flavor? Though the toast was perfectly good, the ice cream wasn't able to even the whole thing. It's unfortunate how they're generous with the toast but not the ice cream!


DURIAN PUFF IDR 60K
They offered us this durian puff as a tester, whereas the actual portion has 6 pieces for IDR 60K. It may be expensive but it's really worth it because this is SUPERB! For durian lovers out there, you gotta try this! The durian filling doesn't taste artificial at all!! It's like they used actual durian in it. I'd definitely recommend this one!


Wasn't really expecting anything, so I wasn't really disappointed. I don't really know why but it's really rare for me to find an outstanding dessert cafe! I just wished there'll be more of them soon! Well, there's always space for improvements. Good luck!

D&K Cafe
Ruko Cordoba Blok E No. 5
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Jl. Marina Indah Raya
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara
0817166826

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment