30 November 2015

KAMO KUMA DESSERT


Hey there people of Gading! It's not everyday that we posted anything from Kelapa Gading because obviously, this is way too far from our homes! Probably took us a few hours even without the traffic, so I only visit the place like 1 or 2 times in a year, yes I'm exaggerating, but that's just what I feel..lol! When I came here with some friends, we found this cute dessert cafe and decided to give it a try! The name is Kamo Kuma, not exactly new and their first branch is at Sunter. Located across of House of Soju, the signboard is pretty easy to find, it's green colored!


They have 2 floors here and the design is uber cute! It might be childish but I like it! I prefer the 2nd floor cause it's much more spacious, since there's a cashier and dessert bar that takes up the space on the 1st floor. When I came here, the other customers I saw consists of school kids, which clearly shows from their uniforms. That's why I think the design is perfect for kids!


FERRERO CHOCO NUTELLA IDR 30K
You won't find this on the menu book but you can order it right at the dessert bar on the 1st floor! Truth be told, I expected something more from this, since the name IS Ferrero Choco Nutella, so you can clearly understand what I'm imagining, right? Too bad it turns out to be a normal chocolate cake but since there's Nutella plus a whole Ferrero on top, it's still good. They could surpass good if they try to be more daring though!



KAMO PARFAIT STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE IDR 40K
Strawberry & vanilla ice cream, cheesecake, cake, corn flakes, strawberry jelly, mochi, strawberry sauce, wafers.

Seriously why is all their parfait menu a recommended? And when I asked the waitress, she only said the usual it depends on taste, like that helps..lol! Well, since nothing helps, I decided to go with my own voice of reason!


My voice of reason picked this one, since the other choices are matcha, milo, and nutella. We already got chocolates for the other menu, so we wanted something refreshing to balance it out. The good news is that this really is good!


As you can see for yourself, there're various toppings in this and I think all of them are good, just not the type to be mixed. I'd suggest eating them individually(?)


MARTABAK S'MORES DIP 54% ITALIAN DARK CHOCOLATE IDR 45K
Perfect balanced of bitter and sweet. People pleaser!
Choice of: Marie Regal Cookies or Crispy Toasted Bread.

THIS IS IT people! This is the ultimate temptation! How is it that everything that is sinfully pleasurable always named martabak? Well, I don't even know why this is called martabak, since it doesn't even look like one but who cares?


They have 2 choices for this, 54% and 70%, we went with the 54% cause we're afraid that the 70% would be too bitter for us. So below this baked marshmallows is a perfectly melted dark chocolate and also toasted nuts and sesame. Be warned that this is super sweet, so I only recommend this for the sweet-toothed!


Can you imagine the already sweet Marie Regal Cookie dipped into this super sweet s'mores, plus ice cream? But it's just too good for me to have any complaints!



TELLA BALL SHAKE DOUBLE TELLA IDR 45K
Nutella doughnut on top of Nutella milkshake. Double happiness.

Yeap, it's called double tella because it's double the Nutella! Nutella doughnut and Nutella milkshake, what more can you ask for? Especially since the milkshake really does taste like Nutella, which means they're totally generous with it. It's like drinking a jar of Nutella!


Don't worry about getting a Nutella overdose, the sauce inside that injection is only chocolate sauce! The doughnut was a bit too oily for my liking though, which is too bad!


This below is the 1st floor. See how cramped it is?


Even though the place doesn't look convincing and like the type that is only pretty to look at, so I'm glad after seeing that the desserts are good! Good desserts always give me happiness! :D


Kamo Kuma
Jl. Boulevard Raya Blok QA1 No. 20
Kelapa Gading
021-96762929

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 11:00 am - 10:00 pm

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM

1 comment: