31 May 2016

CASSIS KITCHEN


In the mood for something fancy? You've come to the right spot! Though Cassis used to be a super fancy place, now they've changed their concept to a bit more casual, chill and affordable! This Pavilion Apartment Retail Arcade's restaurant has changed their appearance to be more relaxed with an outdoor lounge whereas they tried to keep their interior the same. Now, they'll be more appealing to those who just wanted to hang out and enjoy a nice glass of wine..lol!





Yes, this table might be arranged like a fine dining but it's because this is a special event..trust me, they're much more casual now!


Got a few glasses of wine to accompany us!


They might be a casual dining but their service is still of a fine dining! You'll receive a complimentary bread and followed by a refreshing sorbet to ignite your palate!


COBB SALAD
Yes, this is a salad I would eat, especially since I've started to eat healthier. Just because I've started doesn't mean I can easily eat all kind of veggies but I could say that I enjoyed this! Highly because of all those cheese..lol!



SPICY TUNA TACOS
Loved it! It's really refreshing and love how the tacos give this an extra crunch to this! One of the strong flavored because of the spiciness, not something I can't easily take tho!


PAN SEARED SCALLOP
Oh come on, who wouldn't love a good scallop? Prepared to perfection with a layer of edamame sauce to give more flavor. This definitely comes second to the tuna tacos!


WHOLE  FISH BARAMUNDI



ANGEL HAIR MENTAIKO
This was my friends but I can just see how good it'll taste just from how moist this is, yet not to the point of oily!



STEAK FRITES
The most recommended and requested dish! I mean, just look at that perfect medium meat! Don't forget to sear that melted butter all over the meat before digging in!



CARAMELIZED DUCK
Out of the 4, I'd have to say that this is the least favorite. It's not bad but just not as special as the other. I guess they need to be bolder with its seasoning but that's just because I love strong flavors!



0° CELCIUS
Amazing presentation!! It's actually just tropical fruits and sorbet but it's on an ice plate and it'll be poured with sparkling wine..very refreshing!



BANANA CHOCO SPHERE
That super popular dessert, yes, they have it here! There's a time when this was a trend and I guess it's still going but there are a lot of people posting this kind of dessert all over the world! Can't deny that the presentation is cool, then again, all of their dessert's presentation are cool. At least, that's what we concluded after the 2 we tried!



Not only the crazy presentation but it also has great taste! Chocolate lovers will totally dig this!


This place gives way to many complimentary stuff..but I'm not complaining. Gigantic cotton candy as your last complimentary dessert!


I'm gonna let you enjoy looking at their interior now, just a glimpse of how Cassis is like!









Ain't it pretty? This is definitely on our list of superb hang out spot! Can't wait for the weekend to come here with our friends!


Cassis Kitchen
Pavilion Apartment Retail Arcade
Jl. KH Mas Mansyur Kav 24
Sudirman, Jakarta
021-57941500

Opening Hours :
Monday - Friday :
Lunch : 11:30 am - 02:30 pm
Dinner : 06:00 pm - 10:30 pm

Saturday - Sunday :
Lunch : 11:30 am - 03:30 pm
Dinner : 06:00 pm - 10:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment