29 May 2016

MISTER SUNDAY JAKARTA


Mister Sunday..such a catchy and unique name for a restaurant! Located at Cikajang, which is near Senopati and right next to Cut The Crab! It's also in line with Sophie Authentique. You might be confused with it's outer appearance, since the building isn't fully finished but Mister Sunday here is located on the 2nd floor, whereas the 1st floor is still under construction. What seems to be the problem here tho is as always, their parking space!





Upon entering, you'd immediately get a different feel! It's a perfect 'me time' spot or for a small meeting or anything that has to do with deep talks! Though it's not that spacey, I love how each corner is showered with natural light, since there're windows everywhere and because they have just opened, the place is still super clean!




A simple and minimalist interior is always pretty!


Here's the favorite spot for a photoshoot!



The best relaxing drink in a relaxing place!


PORK BELLY OPEN BRIOCHE SANWICH IDR 110K
I think the pricing here is a bit similar to St. Ali, maybe because of the same Australian brunch concept. The portion might be small but the taste is superb! Well, nothing can really be bad when it comes to pork, plus my favorite sambal matah is also present! Too bad it's way too oily for my liking but trust me when I say that it tastes great!



Inside this is 4 to 5 slices of pork bellies! Imagine that!



FRENCH TOAST WITH CRISPY PORK BACON IDR 85K
Love the soft fluffy texture of this! A combination of sweet and savory that will make you crave for more! Can't really say much since I've always loved french toasts when it comes to breakfast menu!




They're totally generous with the cheese, egg and bacon, though I think it needs to be dipped into a chili sauce to give that extra kick!




When I came here, there's only 3 choices of desserts available; Salted Caramel Brownie, Cream Cheese Brownie, and Noir Chocolate. Since I'm not in the mood for cream cheeses, we went with the other 2!


This taste amazing but it's super thick, so it takes some effort to swallow and I felt really guilty eating this..lol! What about my diet? :')



Personally, I think this is overpriced. For this small slice, it will cost you IDR 45K, which immediately reminds me of Union, where you'd get much more for the same price!


However, after tasting it, I can slightly let them off the hook. Super moist and balanced sweetness! Not something I'd come back for though, unlike the Salted Caramel Brownie, which I'd gladly have more no matter how much effort it needs to swallow..lol!




Mister Sunday
Jalan Cikajang no.30
Kebayoran Baru, Senopati
Jakarta Selatan 12190
081286873131

Opening Hours :
Monday - Thursday : 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Friday - Saturday : 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday : 08:00 am - 08:00 pm

WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment