14 April 2014

FLOUR FLOUR - Bread & Pastries


After visiting MAD, I went pass a Japanese bakery that immediately catches my attention. It's called Flour Flour by Kenji Kawasaki, which is by the way, an amazing pastry chef. You can find this at Lotte Shopping Avenue, it's right next to or more like a merge with Sesto Senso by the famous Hide Yamamoto, first Chief Executive Chef of Mandarin Oriental Tokyo.



It's more likely a take-away, but if you do want to dine in, you'll be seated at Sesto Senso. Heard that Sesto Senso offers some delicious dishes, too bad I was already too full from my feast at MAD, so I decided to just grab some desserts. 



This place is just so elegant and neat. A bit too business-y though perfect to have lunch with some co-workers or a simple meeting.



If the pastries are involved with Japan, it's bound to be cute and sweet and it's exactly how I predicted.

KU MACARON RHUM RAISIN IDR 28K
Isn't this just the cutest Macaron that you've ever seen? Too bad the left ear fell off :( 
But I guess it's not a big problem cause it still tastes amazing! It's not super sweet like some Macaron I've tried and the rhum is so strong, the texture was simply beautiful. Cute and yummy!

MONT BLANC IDR 35K

This is the first time I've ever tried a Mont Blanc and I love it! This is probably my favorite out of all. The cream is simply delicious and the way they pipped the cream is incredibly neat, THAT is quality!


CHOCOLATE CAKE IDR 38K
I fell in love with it at first sight! It's so elegant and the taste doesn't disappoint as well. If you're looking for something classic, this chocolate cake is just right for you.

ICE CHOCOLATE IDR 35K & ICE CEYLON TEA IDR 33K

The chocolate is so rich and I do think that the ice tea was a bit too pricey since the difference is not much from the chocolate.




Next time, I'll definitely go back here to try some of Sesto Senso's famous dishes! Great food and great service with amazing ambiance, who can ever resist that?


Flour Flour by Kenji Kawasaki

Lotte Shopping Avenue 1st fl.
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 3-5
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
021-2988 9153

Opening Hours :

Everyday : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

WEBSITE

FACEBOOK



No comments:

Post a Comment