30 April 2014

JILL IN MARKETBAR


This beautiful place is called Jill In Marketbar. It's actually a Pastry & cocktail lounge but I came here last month only to try their desserts. They put their cakes on a display chiller and placed it outside, so whenever I pass this place, my eyes just went straight to those sweets and they just kept calling out saying "eat me!". I didn't try their main course because I was already so full from our feast at H5 which is just across here, also after trying a Martabak at Koffie Warung Tinggi. We always get too full when we try a diner cause we always went on a food-marathon.


The interior of this place is like a garden and very homey. 


There are wine bottles all over the place, used as an amazing decoration. 

The bar is very eye-catching cause of the huge collection of spirit bottles.

The desserts are all so pretty, colorful, unique and yummy looking.

CARAMEL MACCHIATO IDR 30K
The outer skin is like a thin jell-o, which I don't really like cause I think it's strange.. The taste is somewhat like chocolate cake with cream and has a tad caramel taste. I think the appearance is really cute. Out of the other, this one is the most eye catching for me.



OPERA IDR 30K

Just like any other Opera and again the top layer has that thin jell-o texture as well. The taste of this and the caramel macchiato is very similar cause both has a bit of coffee taste with cream.


LEMON CHEESE CAKE IDR 30K
This cake really helped me get through with the other two cakes, cause of it's tangy taste. I was so overwhelmed with the sweetness and cream that this lemony taste is really refreshing. By the way there's no solo photo of this cause it was horrible. The lighting was so bad that I couldn't rescue the photos, even by editing. I'm really sorry, I did tried my best. 

We weren't able to fully enjoy our desserts because we were already wayyy too full. We didn't even get to finish it all. In my too full state, I can still say that these desserts are good enough, which means it might have been yummy. The service is amazing though, the staff is really patient with our wishy-washiness.



Jill In Marketbar
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town
West Mall, 5th Floor ED2 No. 15
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta Pusat
021-21580408

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment