31 May 2014

MAZELTOV WINE HOUSE & LOUNGE


I've been sooo excited since the opening of Puri Extension!! Why? First, it's close to home. Second, it's loaded with nothing but restaurants! All 3 floors of it are full with delightful restaurants and cafes!! Mostly are some of those that has already opened at PIK, but I'm still thankful... I decided to try something new, which is Mazeltov, located near Starbucks and Fish & Co.




There's an outdoor and indoor section here. The outdoor, which is the smoking area, has a small bar with 2 sofa tables and more small tables. The indoor lacks light but it has AC in it, so I guess both has their ups and downs.




It's a perfect spot to hang out or held a small casual meeting, there're also many who brought their laptops along. Since it's a wine house, of course there'll be nice rack of wines all over the place. The wines are also neatly organized, very classy.



I'm guessing that the owner is always around to supervise cause every time I came here, he's always around to keep things in order. I came here twice cause the first time I came, it's still new and only few of the dishes are available.




BBQ CHICKEN QUESADILLA IDR 68K

Flour tortilla filled with glazed BBQ chicken served with buttermilk dressing.

This is like a tortilla with bits of chicken in it. There's like 4 full slices of this heavenly goodness!! It's yummy and satisfying, complete with 4 dipping sauces you can choose to your liking. I personally prefer none though, it's good enough as it is..







RED SNAPPER MONTPELLIER IDR 79K
Pan fried fillet of red snapper on a bed of spaghetti pasta with cream spinach served with creamy sauce and sauteed basillicum leaves.

This is simply a creamy madness!! They're really generous with the sauce considering there's some restaurants who just likes to keep the creamy sauce for themselves... The snapper is also big and soft! Everything is also well seasoned so I really liked it, I really do.






BUBBLE GUM PANNACOTTA IDR 35K
Creme fraiche and candy.

Dessert time!!! I was baffled with the presentation of this pannacotta! It was so cute and sweet that you just can't wait to dig in while admiring the beautiful creation. Too bad the cotton candy has shrink before I get a good photo of it.. Also the orange polka dots you see there is actually a popping candy! For texture, this treat is just full packed with surprises! Love!!






S'MORE NUTELLA PIZZA IDR 67K
Thin crust pizza topped with nutella, banana, marshmallow fluff and a scoop of Baileys ice cream.

Everything with Nutella will always catch my attention. This one is no different, attracted to the name and the fact that it's pizza.. full of sweets... How can I resist?? There's also a beautiful Baileys ice cream to topped it all. One thing I find weird is that the banana has a weird greenish cucumber color..




STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING IDR 62K

Date flavored pudding, toffee sauce and ice cream.

I thought that this was gonna be another chocolate lava kind of dessert, but to my disappointment when I cut a slice and there's no melted chocolate dripping down... :( That doesn't mean it does not taste super awesome though! Served while still warm with a combination of cold toffee ice cream on top, it's bad for your dental but YUM for your taste buds! Calling all caramel lover, you'll definitely want to check this one out!




First time coming here, I just ordered a pizza, not the sweet pizza, the normal one. The taste is just like your everyday pizza and I didn't take any photos of it cause I know I'll come back for their desserts. I also sat on the outdoor, which I think was too stuffy and hot even in the afternoons. (The things I do for a good photo..) Second time here, the menu is finally completed! I bought a good deal from EatJkt for this, it contains 1 main course (Spaghetti) and 1 dessert (Pannacotta) for only 100K nett!! Unfortunately, it's just a 1 month event and it's in April so the offer is now closed..

Anyway, they also have high tea and I'll definitely be back for it! Just you wait!

Mazeltov Wine House & Lounge
Mall Puri Indah (Expansion)
Ground Floor, Unit E 007
Jl. Puri Agung, Puri Indah
Jakarta Barat
021-5417668

Opening Hours :
Sunday - Thursday : 10:00 am - 12:00 am
Friday - Saturday : 10:00 am - 2:00 am




No comments:

Post a Comment