18 April 2015

KOIKI EATERY

Lately some of my friends got into an accident and most of it was because of ignoring the traffic regulations, so please, do obey the traffic regulations, they're there for your own safety! If people start obeying the regulations more, the accident rate will definitely go down and then we can prevent any crying for the loss of someone dear! Realize that when there's an accident it's not only you whose life is at risk but also the ones involved in the accident. Sorry for bringing an off-topic but I just felt like getting it out of my chest!
Now, let's start with something less depressing! Had lunch with some of my fellow foodies last month (sorry for the very late post) at this classy Japanese restaurant, Koiki Eatery!


Located in the luxurious Senopati Suite, the interior is pretty simple with mostly wooden furniture and some Japanese decoration. It's not too spacey but it's a 2 story, which I think is good enough!



Let's start the feast!


Here, you can get a Japanese multi-course menu called Kaiseki for IDR 1.050K, prepared by chef Takaishi Akira. It consist of snack, appetizer, grilled dish, tsukuri, which is sashimi, main course and dessert. I didn't really try all of it, but I did get to try their wagyu shabu-shabu and just by the looks of it, you can clearly tell they're high-graded beef!


KOIKI SUSHI ROLL IDR 120K
I guess you can say that this is a pretty simple dish and yet, nothing beats the classic, I guess? Sushi filled with fresh salmon and tempura flakes is one of my favorites after all! Not only because I love salmon but also because the crunchy texture is a very satisfying addition!


BUFFALO ROLL IDR 120K
Here's something a bit different, sushi with aburi angus beef, asparagus, and shitake mushrooms! Yum! You can really taste the combination of high quality ingredients and it's just in perfect harmony, the fried garlic on top just gave it a bit of a crunch!


Here are some sushi that I didn't really get the chance to try but it all just looked too perfect to miss out!



Not only do they have the usual sushi that you can find in any other Japanese sushi restaurant, there're also some that I've never seen before! It really is too bad that I didn't get to try it! All looked really nice and fresh as well! :(






There's also a bento set of sashimi, which is actually more than enough for 1 person, don't you think?




KOIKI MATCHA FONDUE
Ending it with Koiki's special matcha fondue, which I find really adorable! A really handy fondue set, since the size is small and practical. The matcha was a bit lacking of matcha flavor, it's too much of a white chocolate that it's like green colored white chocolate, I do think they need to add more matcha flavor!



Got a bit of a problem with heating the fondue, since we're going to be in a air conditioned room, the candle used to heat the matcha might be too weak compared to the AC, alas that made it hard to melt the matcha, so they really need to look into that problem!



On the second floor, behind Koiki Eatery is this beautiful pool! We got to enjoy viewing the pool while we're here and like any normal people when they get together, what we do here was take a group photo! Well, I do love the pool and looking at it made me want to just jump in, if only it was possible! Maybe next time? :p


Koiki Eatery
Senopati Suites Apartment
Jl. Senopati Raya No. 41
Jakarta Selatan
021-29248351

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm



2 comments:

  1. I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well

    trim video windows 10

    ReplyDelete