26 August 2015

TOUKETSU SOFT ICE CREAM


Anyone ever heard of Ruko Sedayu, cause it's a first time for me! Today we're gonna do a little exploring to a place that's not usual..to look for a certain dessert cafe called Touketsu! Though I've never heard of the name before, it turns out to be a ruko that I usually pass through! Close to Taman Palem, so if I went to Pantai Indah Kapuk from Puri, I'll definitely pass this area! If you don't understand what I'm talking about, no worries! You can check out their Instagram @touketsu_soft, they posted a map to their cafe, I guess they've anticipated it! Lol!


Gotta admit that this place is totally deserted! Total respect for their bravery to open a cafe here, they're the only cafe that stands in the middle of the empty ruko!


The inside's not that big and it only has 1 floor, their 2nd floor is a salon called Head to Toe.


Other than the colorful wallpapers, the furniture's pretty simple. Only wooden tables and wooden chairs..simple, right?



Please someone explain this! I really don't get why they'd put this in a cafe..it's just mind blowing!


TWIN TOWER IDR 40K
Fruit pebbles, Pocky choco & strawberry, peanut crumble, taro/mango pudding or lychee jelly.

For this twin tower, you'll get to choose 4 ice cream flavors! You could also choose just 1 or 2 flavors but why would anyone wanna do that, right? Lol! The ice cream will be sprinkled with fruity pebbles and decorated with Pocky, which makes it all pretty and colorful!


The 4 ice cream flavors are original, green tea, mint and whiscream, which tastes like alcohol even though they didn't put any alcohol in it. Don't worry though, cause it's not like a strong alcohol or anything, just a slight alcohol-y taste. The original is actually vanilla and it's SUPER good! 1 disappointment is that the ice cream here are normal ice cream, it's not the popular soft cream. The name's a total scam! :p


Below the ice cream's mango pudding with the peanut crumble and nata de coco. It's good but the whole thing kinda clash with each other. They need to think of a way to harmonize this!


CHOCO COCO IDR 45K
Green tea ice cream on a coconut bowl..that's it, lol! Sprinkled with Oreo and on a unsweetened chocolate jelly, I guess it's to balance the whole thing. Nothing really special about this and I'm totally bummed, since there's no actual coconut in this! :'(


CARAMEL SPELL IDR 22K
Caramel sauce, popcorn caramel.

My absolute favorite! Said that I love the vanilla ice cream before, so adding caramel into it just made it perfect! Since the ice cream here isn't a that creamy and it's not too sweet, it balanced the caramel sauce and popcorn perfectly! You need to try this if you visit!



Seeing their Instagram, I guess this place's business is going good, though when I visited, it was totally empty, so I'm a bit worried. Maybe I just came at the wrong or in my case, right time! Lol!

Touketsu
Ruko Sedayu Square H 33
Across Golf Lake Residence
Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat

Opening Hours :
Monday - Friday : 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday : 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm

INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment