29 June 2016

ARAI BAKESHOP KELAPA GADING


Welcome back to Kelapa Gading! Haha. This time we went to a cute place called Arai. If I remember correctly the owner is called Agata and also the person behind all these delicacies! I knew about this place from a friend and after stalking it on Instagram, found that it looks super nice and clean, so it got me hooked!

 

The place is literally super small, I bet it'll only fit 4 to 5 people! Yes, it's that small..even the parking space is only enough for 2 cars..lol! Not that hard to find though, just follow your GPS!


A minimalist interior to fit the mood and what they sell is actually just cakes and cookies, plus some brunch menu, though I didn't try it because I was already a bit full..maybe next time!


Good news, the cakes here is super affordable! Most of it are below IDR 20K and though there's not much variation, the quality is definitely a no doubt!


These below are the only 2 tables available..lol!





BLACK CHARCOAL SWISS ROLL IDR 16K
Love how the texture is fluffy and not too sweet but if you ask me what flavor this is..I really have no clue! It's neither strawberry, vanilla, nor chocolate..hmm, well, at least it tastes good!


MATCHA SWISS ROLL IDR 16K
This one is better than the one before, maybe because of the matcha flavor? I also think that this one is way fluffier,just the way I like it!



MATCHA GATEAU WHITE CHOCOLATE IDR 18K
The best out of all! It's super matcha and not the bitter kind. The outer texture is a bit crispy, which made this incredibly delicious and for only IDR 18K! What are you waiting for then?



Hmm..it's not that the cakes taste superb or anything but it's good and considering the price, I think it's worth it and even though the place is small, at least it's homey. Definitely the kind of a small, clean, and neat type of cafe!


Arai Bakeshop & Brunch
Jl. Gading Elok Utara Raya FC 2/10
Kelapa Gading
Jakarta, Indonesia 14240
087885947804

Opening Hours :
Tuesday - Thursday : 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Friday - Sunday : 11:00 am - 08:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment