24 June 2017

KABUTO MAZESOBA PIK

The second hot soba shop that has entered Jakarta after Yamatoten, here's Kabuto Mazesoba! Located in line with Warung Mevvah at Pantai Indah Kapuk. I personally find this yummy! The savory salty type of soba, just the way I like it and suits my taste better than Kokoro!



NOBUNAGA IDR 55K (+EGG IDR 12K)
You can choose either ori, sweet, or spicy and since I'm a first timer, going with the original one is best. There's actually no egg for this, so I had an additional soft boiled egg for it and made it awesomely good! Seeing as I'm already a big fan of noodles in the first place, having good ones makes me ultra happy!





YUKIMURA IDR 63K
For this one, you can choose how your beef's cooked and I went with medium well. I know, medium would be best but sometimes I do get scared with how red and juicy a medium is!


I prefer this one personally. The beef's way better than the chasiu, since it's seasoned really well and I mean really well. I don't usually choose others when pork is involved but for this one, I'll make an exception!



Overall, this short post is just to say how good this is and I'd definitely come back for more! It's definitely something on impulse and didn't really expect anything but it's actually over my expectation and a lot of people also said this is good, so it's clearly not just my own judgement!


Kabuto Mazesoba
Ruko Crown Golf B No. 2
Jl. Marina Indah Raya
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara
021-22570506

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 11:00 am - 10:00 pm

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment