31 August 2014

[BANDUNG] SUKHA DELIGHTS


Let me introduce you to my favorite dessert spot so far! Alright, as the title suggests, this is also my first ever post about place outside Jakarta. Bandung everyone!!! It's located at Paskal Hypersquare, ask some of the locals as the place is quite well known. The place isn't that wide but it has 2 floors, so no worries! Like some other dessert shop, the system here is you order your heavenly delicacies, pay, THEN be shown to your table. The photo below is the 1st floor;


So unfortunate that I didn't try these ones, just look at how tempting it is! I'm definitely gonna order these on my next visit!



Now this is one of their all time favorite! I've seen almost everyone on Instagram that came here ordered this (yes, I DID do some stalking) and when I arrived, they have just restocked it. Lucky!




Such a cute painting, don't you think? Love how they use cartoons rather than some photos or something, since it gives of a feeling of a little child, and that is exactly how I feel every time I have my desserts!


First thing you'll see when you went upstairs is THIS. Remember it well! :p


As you can see, the 2nd floor is has more space, cause there's a cashier and the dessert display on the 1st floor.



I can only take photos here after it started to get dark since it was so full before!




I love how there's a small pot of flower on every table and it's a real actual flower too.



They also offers yummy main courses too;

BULGOGI RICE BOWL IDR 52K
The best rice bowl I've ever had! The portion is filling too, though not that well-balanced, since most of it is rice, but I guess the meat is just enough and you can really smell the sesame oil which made you really want to just dig in right away! Too bad it's hot and had to wait longer than usual, even after I finished taking photos of it, cause they used a clay-pot.




FISH AND CHIPS IDR 40K
Just your typical fish and chips, not bad but also nothing special. I normally don't order fish and chips cause until now, there's no fish and chips that is better than the ones at Fish n Co.



BANH MI IDR 28,5K
Banh mi is actually just Vietnamese term for all kinds of bread. Anyway, for such high quality sandwich, this is really affordable! I mean, the taste is delicious, the patty is perfect and huge, they use a crispy croissant for buns, and to add into it's perfection, a beautifully made potato wedges. Yum!




PERUVIAN ROASTED CHICKEN IDR 43K
Peruvian.. Hmm, never tried anything Peruvian before and I like saying Peruvian, sounds exotic.. Lol! Anyway, I've waited for this dish for an hour even though the waiter said it'll just be 35 minutes.. A bit disappointing, but at least the chicken is super tender, the mash potato is a bit bland though, maybe it's supposed to be eaten with the sauce. Too bad there's nothing special about this dish.



And the moment we've all been waiting for..... DESSERTS!

FROMAGE BLANC IDR 31,5K
Your everyday blueberry cheesecake got a look upgrade. It's taste just like a normal yummy blueberry cheesecake but just look at how cute and unique it is! Well, it taste and has all the definition of a cheesecake; blueberry on top, cheesy goodness on the middle, cookie crumbs on the bottom, but Fromage Blanc actually means white cheese, which is virtually fat free, but cream is frequently added to improve the flavor, which also increases the fat content, frequently to as high as eight percent of total weight, also can be served either as a dessert similar to yogurt, frequently with added fruit, or in savory dishes.



BAILEYS CAPPUCCINO IDR 25K
Pretty much taste like tiramisu, BUT they add baileys into it and unlike others who just uses the name baileys yet you can't taste any of it, they actually use a good amount of baileys that you can actually taste it and that's what made it so good and different. Yummy macaron for the final touch. Perfect!





MARQUESS IDR 45K
Our queen of dessert for today! This is also one of the popular dessert on Instagram and I can understand why. Ain't it pretty?? Not only is it photogenic, it's also heaven to my taste buds! Sweet strawberry and cream sandwiched by a not too sweet macaron, the perfect combination. Inside this castle lies a ball of white chocolate with liquor in it.





GIANDUJA LATTE IDR 31,5K
If Marquess is the queen then this is the king! Never seen such cute presentation, have you? Gianduja is a sweet chocolate spread containing about 30% hazelnut paste and latte is milk, so I guess they're trying to shape it into a cup of latte. The Gianduja is the cup shaped soft chocolate cake and vanilla milk cream is the latte. Love the uniqueness, good job!





LEMONADE IDR 31,5K
A glass of lemonade made into cake, why not? It's really similar to the Fromage Blanc, the only difference is that instead of blueberry filling, it's lemon cream. I don't need to tell you how it taste, all I can say is that from all of the desserts I've tried here, none is disappointing. Seriously!










"Enjoy the taste of a good life." - Sukha Delights
You've done a good job in giving me a the ability to do to exactly that with you awesome desserts. Well done, Sukha Delights! This is definitely on my top list of dessert heaven in Bandung. Thank you for the amazing experience.

Sukha Delights
Paskal Hypersquare D-11
Bandung
+6286061094




1 comment: