27 February 2015

WINE AND MEAT CO. PIK

Seriously?! Another one in Pantai Indah Kapuk?? Will they ever get tired of PIK or Senopati or Grand Indonesia? Not in the near future is what I'm guessing! Well, many new restaurants are blooming non-stop in our beloved Jakarta and I'm starting to question if that is a good thing or not! Lol! This time is a western restaurant that used to be Viti Wine Boutique, if I'm not mistaken (please tell me if I'm wrong), now it's called Wine and Meat Co.! There's not much different except they just added meat to it and you can probably tell that it's a place to enjoy wine and stuff! And where there's alcohol, there must be smoking involved, which is why the smoking room is more crowded!

Here's the outdoor smoking room and you have to get past this to get inside the non-smoking indoors! So with much effort, I made it safely inside! Lol!


The place is a more midnight hangout kind of place, which I can say from the fact that they open until 1 am everyday! It's where the 'mature' people are, enjoying their alcohol, definitely not for a kid like me! :P



The walls here are all made out of bricks as if to give off a feeling of a winery storage! It's also kind of medieval or like a pirate hideout to me. Thankful that the indoors are a great haven from smoke, which made it a pretty comfortable place for me!



There's not quite many choices on the menu here, just a really simple varieties of appetizer and soup, the main dishes are only pastas, steaks, and one choice of burger! The most dreaded part; ONLY 3 dessert menus!! :(



SPAGHETTI CARBONARA IDR 59K
For the size of the portion, this is a bit too overpriced! Just look at that! Looks like it came from the kids menu and the taste wasn't even that special to make up for the lacking portion!


SHORT RIBS - USA - 400GR IDR 185K
The special here is this 400gr short ribs. After the non-exciting portion of the carbonara, we were soothed by this huge short ribs that I bet you can't handle it yourself, unless you're very, very, very hungry! It was tender and adding the mushroom sauce just makes this a one irresistible meal! You can also change the fries to mashed potatoes or steamed rice, whatever you prefer!



CHARCOAL BURGER WITH ANGUS BEEF + FRIES IDR 55K
There's only one burger menu here and seeing it's a charcoal burger just triggered my curious senses! Might be small in portion but since it tastes AMAZING, it's forgiven! The buns are super soft and no questions needed about the Angus beef! It's too bad they don't sell the Angus beef in steaks, I'd really love that!


SHORT PLATE - USA - 200GR IDR 69K
Did you know that this is comes from cow's BELLY? I would never be able to tell the difference! Okay, maybe it does look weird, but tasted like any other beef steaks I had or maybe it's not supposed to taste different? Oh well, all I know is that this is really tender and I was recommended by the waiter to choose BBQ sauce for this one!



SIRLOIN - NEW ZEALAND - 200GR IDR 85K
Wow! Under IDR 100K for imported steaks, I think that's really affordable, don't you? And it's not like they taste crappy and all, on the contrary, it was pretty good! I'm impressed!


When I came here, I was a bit disappointed by the fact that they ran out of rib eyes, wagyu, and skirt, so all I can order was this on the photo below. Well, I can't say that I'm too disappointed after tasting it though, since it's all satisfying and very affordable! If you're looking for good western food with good price than this is the perfect place!


Wine and Meat Co.
Ruko Cordoba Blok G no.6-8
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara
021-56945809

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 05:00 pm - 01:00 am

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM


4 comments:

  1. Hallo, kalo dinner disini kira2 pas gak ya tempatnya? Thankyou��

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this Voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great and amazing post! I am glad to find this.|

    Bakedin Discount codes

    ReplyDelete