24 April 2015

BASTARDO PIZZA


Just yesterday, me and some of my close friends went to a newly opened restaurant at Pantai Indah Kapuk and it was a delightful experience, so I can't wait to tell you about it!! The place is called Bastardo Pizza (don't think about the negative word..lol!) and they just opened in 18th April 2015, just like Pungopang. Located right next to Tim Ho Wan, the place is relatively easy to find, just look for a bright yellow light!



Don't be fooled by the photos cause it's actually pretty dark inside! The interior mostly consists of black color and wooden furniture that gives off an elegant feel to it!


See that giant window with a lot of natural light? Yeap, that's where I'll probably be if I come here!


THE BUTCHER IDR 90K
Smoked ham, crispy bacon, mozzarella, sunny side up egg, cherry tomato, tomato.

It's a pizza with lots of, lots of pork, what not to love?! Though we had some ramens and desserts before coming here, we still finished all of these, there're 5 of us by the way, but still! Anyways, I really recommend this one if you're gonna go for some pizzas here. It's very light with a lot of flavor and they're really generous with the ham!



PORK CHOPS IDR 110K
Grilled mustard marinated 220gr pork chop with mix mushroom.

Another pork dish! Don't be bewildered by the fact that all we ordered are pork dishes here, like I said, I just love pork and the same goes to my friends! The pork chop's really tender and I especially love the flavorful sauce! Everything is perfect, even it's mashed potatoes! Totally my favorite dish!



CRISPY PORK BELLY IDR 90K
Crackling pork belly with cennelinni beans.

Told ya it's all pork! Each slices of this pork belly is actually pretty thick, so I'm really satisfied! Love how the meat was tender, yet the skin was really crispy, though it's leaning more to the hard side, it's still tolerable. This was also my first time trying baked beans, I'd say it's not really my thing, edible, just not to my liking, since I don't really like beans in general, except for red beans or other sweetened beans! The 5 of us are actually torn apart by our favorite pick here, some picked this one and the others picked the pork chop, which shows that both dishes're great work!




GREEN TEA PANNA COTTA IDR 35K
Matcha cream pudding.

A bit confused as to why they served dessert first before all other dishes but okay...I guess? Another thing that disappoints me is the lack of garnish! Just look at how plain it is! Maybe it's because I usually find restaurants that likes to pretty up their panna cotta, since as you know, panna cotta is a really simple and plain looking dessert. They should really do something about it! I'm not really a fan of their panna cotta because it's a bit too thick for my liking,yet some of my friends do like it, so I guess it's just preference!



I'm not saying that the price is really affordable but I do think that it's worth every penny, considering the satisfaction I felt. Guess I'll give this place a thumbs up, even if I'm not that fond of the dessert, at least everything else was perfect! Fyi, since it's new they're giving 20% discount, yet I don't really know 'till when, really sorry about that!

Bastardo Pizza
Ruko Crown Golf Blok D No. 5 - 6
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Jl. Marina Indah Raya
Pantai Indah Kapuk

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

2 comments:

  1. Enak enak semua makanannya ya... jadi ngiler nih

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voice Teleservices can assist you in becoming even more attuned to customers’ needs and expectations with consultancy and call center services that will allow you to maximize profitability while enhancing productivity and performance. Whatever the nature of your business, we can handle sales, customer service, retention, marketing, data collection, event scheduling and more! With our over 14 years of experience in such industries as enterprise IT solutions, medical sales, and restaurant services; we can bolster your business’s ability to provide a seamless and integrated telemarketing program to your loyal customers, and your potential customers.

    ReplyDelete