15 June 2018

PIKNIK AT ARIF INN JAKARTA


Sooo who does #ButuhPiknik during the Ramadan holiday yet is unable to go out of Jakarta?? Because I'm one of them!! I wanted to go traveling again but since it's high season, practically everything is pricey. SO SAD HUH?! Anyway, I spent the holiday in Jakarta, and fortunately, there's a place that satisfied my wanderlust for quite a bit, called Pinik at Arif Inn!

It's actually a guest house located around Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta. I know, it's so far to my place at West Jakarta, but thanks to the Ramadan traffic, Jakarta is empty for the week! It's the perfect time to travel the town, people!


I came here allured by their instagram knowing that its vibe is nothing like Jakarta. Colorful walls, murals, and swimming pool! Tropical much? Anyway, since now is the holidays, they opened at 3pm yesterday so if you wanna find out more about their opening schedule, check out their IG @piknikajayuk or just give them a call!


Summer vibe everywhere, starting from the entrance!



Here are my gabut company for the day! Anak Jajan from the north, and Natasha from the west. Yep, we drove all the way here just for the view!


Here's how it looks! The outdoor view slays, eh? Everyone takes most of their pictures here. Pretty pretty! Indoor seems boring when you've got something like this in the backyard!


Back view is neighbors' houses though HAHA! Since it's located in an alley, just enjoy what they have, it's like a secret hideout!


Up for a swing?


They even have this tray to eat and drink while swimming. Too bad I wasn't in the mood so I didn't bring any swimsuit!




The swing is tough since it lifted a baboon like me! HAHA! Careful though, it's placed on the edge of the pool so you might've just fell!




I'm blessed that weather was so NICE! Thanks to that, hanging out on the outdoor was perfect. Well, since I came early, I had the time to take photos, because some time later there was this horde of people coming in.


It's really a well renovated house, isn't it?






Good vibes only! I like it how they put it on the large table, just a soft reminder to stop nyinyir, the Jakartans' slang for being a beach! Let's spread love more, people!



Here's the indoor that consists of 2 stories! Ground floor is a diner with an extra bedroom!

Btw, I'm a fan of rhymes, and here's what they got:





Gosh am I in Bali???


Here's the bedroom I mentioned! Remember that this is an inn? HA! The rest of the rooms are at the 2nd floor, and the only one you can see if you're not a guest is this one, so I guess it's kind of a show room as well.


Anyway, here's the sneak peek of the menu!


BTW! Most of the stuffs here are photogenic, so that's worth taking note! Also, I couldn't give drink review since I was on diet, and these were my friends' order. They said most tasted great and refreshing though!

KEMANGI LEMONADE IDR 32.5K


MANGOSTEEN KOMBUCHA IDR 27K


WATERMELON YAKULT IDR 27K


Cheers!


TUNA POKE BOWL IDR 45K
For a casual concept, the poke bowl tasted nice. There's this kaya mayo sauce with shoyu that you got to stir together with everything. Tuna was also fresh!



 CENIL RAINBOW ICE IDR 45K
I was interested in this concept because I saw it was full of color in instagram, and it really does live up to my expectation, visually speaking! Taste was a no for me, unfortunately HAHA! It's like a cold version of sekoteng, which is made of ginger. Soo it's like a mixed shaved ice with a rather peculiar ingredient mix. Well.. at least you get a post material?




Lastly, I can't really explain why I had this sudden urge to take picture with these short cactus. I even wanted to sit down but since I was wearing a skirt, I decided to just do a side squat. That's random. Anyway, happy holiday and happy eid al fitr! Thanks for loving me the way I am!

WKWKWKWKW


Piknik at Arif Inn
Jl. Pertanian Raya No. 53
Lebak Bulus, Cilandak
Jakarta Selatan 12440
021-7692305

Opening Hours (Ramadhan) : 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Opening Hours (Normal) : 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

INSTAGRAM



4 comments: