05 November 2016

EPOCH PIK


Sorry, didn't realize that this is yet another restaurant in Pantai Indah Kapuk. Yes, I guess PIK is in the season of new restaurants. This one's called Epoch and it's pretty eye-catching because of that giant clock drawing!



Epoch here is in line with Cake A Boo and Hakata Ikkousha Ramen. They implemented different concepts for their 2 different floors, 1st being the actual dining room and 2nd is a glow in the dark bar, cool 'eh?


Here's the ever favorite photo spot! Well, personally I think this is the only photogenic spot here, especially with the white walls!


Here's the indoors, still dominated with white color but less tables. I think there's only 6 tables or so?


Another photo spot here where people usually sat down on the floor to pose, since the floor is also filled with this graffiti!


HEALTHY JUICE IDR 52K
Yes, this is a fresh and healthy juice! The green one is called Lean & Green, consisting of spinach, green apple, pineapple, lemon, and celery, whereas the orange one is Fit Junkie and it's filled with carrot, pineapple, celery, and red apple. You can either add sugar or not. I personally prefer the pure one, since I think sugar will kinda ruin the actual taste of the ingredients and if you're going for healthy, why not go all the way?


Smile!! Cause it's time to eat! XD


BEEF NACHOS IDR 58K
You can either go for fries or tortilla with this one. I was so amazed by this, cause there aren't many restaurants that can serve tortilla that doesn't taste like Doritos! Really love this one, it's salty and just the way I like it, so to those who doesn't like saltiness, they might say this is too salty!



SEARED SALMON IDR 102K
One of my favorites too! Perfectly cooked salmon is the best! Fyi, those crispy things on the side is actually a seaweed tempura..and here I thought it was crispy salmon skin..lol!


Next to the salmon is a potato cheese croquette! Can't really taste any cheese in it tho!



PRAWN AGLIO OLIO IDR 78K
When the black ink linguine first arrived, it looked very dry and unappetizing but after trying it, I know that I have stand corrected! Well, you can never judge a book by it's cover cause this taste awesome!


There's so much garlic and oil below that you need to really mix it up, so that it won't be dry!



PLATTED DESSERTS (THREE)
Yes, three is actually the name of this dessert! They only have 3 choices and it's all called; One, Two, and Three..so cute!! Three here consists of strawberry spread, strawberry mint powder, warm strawberry jam, and lychee jelly. Oh, and that purple thing on top is the raspberry sorbet!


I have no idea how to eat this, do I need to mix it up or do I just dig in? Well, no matter how you eat this, it's still great and super refreshing! Not the sweet dessert type because it's mostly made of strawberry, so it's very fruity and tangy!


TWO
Now this one is the sweet one, consisting of salted caramelized banana, banana custard, honeycomb mascarpone, milk chocolate, and vanilla ice cream. Just reading it makes my teeth hurts..lol!


You better be careful when eating those brown pieces of caramel, cause it's very sweet and sticks to your teeth! But actually, this is more to my liking than the last dessert, because I prefer sweet rather than fresh desserts! :P


Now this is the glow in the dark bar that I mentioned before! Unfortunately, since I came at noon, it's not at its full potential. If you came here at night, try wearing a white shirt cause it's sure to glow those neon lights!




Well, I'd probably come try their bar at night with my friends sometime later, cause the bar is pretty cool. I mean, where else could you find a glow in the dark bar?


Epoch
Ruko Garden House
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara

Opening Hours :
Tuesday - Sunday : 01:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Closed on Mondays



No comments:

Post a Comment