31 August 2017

ATTARINE SENOPATI NEW MENUS


Back to Attarine! Our second time here, first time is when they've just opened and this time, for their new menu. My first impression on this place is not that good because the foods don't really suit my taste but these new menus all exceeded my expectations! Keep on reading to find out why!



WOOD FIRED EDAMAME IDR 30K
Well, I'm probably a bit biased with this, since I love edamame even when it's just plain ones. This one is seasoned with garlic and all sorts and cooked over wood fire making it super savory with a hint of spiciness. Love!!


JACKFRUIT ON SOURDOUGH TOAST IDR 45K
The name got me hooked immediately! It's not everyday savory food uses jackfruits. Tastes spicy and sour instead of sweet and put on top of a soft sourdough. I bet our moms would love this type of food, even I find this delicious!




Such a relaxing ambiance!


BARBEQUED SQUID IDR 95K
Sounds ordinary, right? But I saw this on Instagram before and it looks very tempting, so I got this. Glad I did too cause it tastes as good as it looks! The squid is very fresh and chewy, love the green sauce there, which tastes salty and not spicy at all, even the baby potatoes are perfect! The baby potatoes are actually crispy, can you imagine that?!



See!! You can just imagine the crispiness!



BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS IDR 245K
Now this is the highlight! 3 pieces of beautiful short ribs! Might not look that much but it's an absolute must try. I already expected this to be good but it still managed to exceed my expectations! It also is not a full meat but with a little fat to make it extra tender! Yum!!




Now, Attarine's food definitely suit my taste..lol! It's to the point where I'm questioning my past experience, maybe I just ordered the wrong ones? You just have to try these new menus that I got, they're superb!



Attarine
Jl. Gunawarman No.11A
Jakarta Selatan 12110
021-22771256

Opening Hours :
Sunday - Wednesday :
Lunch : 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
Dinner : 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Thursday - Saturday :
Lunch : 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
Dinner 06:00 pm - 01:00 am

2 comments:

  1. When someone just looks into there, they will think it is so simple but all of a sudden their decoration and how they let you have food, these will blow your mind with happiness. I just love this restaurant.

    ReplyDelete