31 December 2017

DONCASTER EATERY BALI


There's a new one in Bali!! Hahaha ain't it rare for us to be updated with the cafes in Bali? Lol!  Got an invitation from their PR in Jakarta to visit this one, Doncaster, in Bali and since we got that collaboration with Mamak as well, we decided to try this out as it's even in a walking distance from Mamak!



I guess because it's new but there's only a few people here. Plus, to get to this place you need to go through something like a deserted bazaar.



Though the place is small, it's super pretty and minimalist!


I especially love this spot below!



What I don't quite like is what's outside this window, it's that deserted bazaar that I told you before!


DRAGON FRUIT SMOOTHIE BOWL IDR 55K
I think there are some missing toppings in my bowl cause in the menu it says that there's supposed to be banana, pineapple, starfruit, etc but I didn't see any of those or maybe it's blended into the smoothie? Don't really know..lol! The smoothie base is way too thick for my liking but it taste good!


CRISPY CHICKEN WAFFLE IDR 85K
Love the waffle! Not the chewy type or anything but definitely good! For the chicken, it's too bad that the seasoning is only on the skin. There's also a small jar filled with maple bbq sauce, though to me it tastes too tomato-y!




DONCASTER BIG BREAKFAST IDR 125K
I guess the pricing is similar to Jakarta but this is really huge filled with delicious choices! There's even a Yorkshire pudding and you can have the eggs 2 ways but I went with both sunny side ups. My favorite here is of course, the bacon..lol!



CRUNCHY SKIN PORK BELLY IDR 95K
Was putting quite the expectation for this one but it turns out to be way too standard. It's even kinda hard to chew but the skin is still awesome tho!



Well, overall the foods are great and Instagramable..lol! There's also a lot of OOTD spots here! xD


Doncaster Eatery
Jl. Kayu Aya No.17
Seminyak, Kuta Utara
Kabupaten Badung
Bali 80361
082111736573

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM


1 comment: