31 December 2017

MR. MUSA KOREAN RESTAURANT KELAPA GADING


If I'm not mistaken Mr. Musa here is an old restaurant at Gading Batavia, Kelapa Gading. I guess they're not quite exposed yet, even when I came there was almost no customer. Came here after seeing their Instagram and there are a lot of food variety and all look amazing!



The interior is pretty simple and looks very Korean, though not the grill type.





Banchan!




This is supposed to be Pajeon but it looks more like Bakwan..lol!


GOCHUJANG SAMGYEOP KOCHI (SPICY PORK SATAY) IDR 39K/PCS
A bit below my expectation..the taste is not pork enough? If that makes sense..lol! I also think it's a bit overpriced!



HAEMUL TOPPOKI (MEDIUM) IDR 195K
It's that melting cheese type of dish. Next to the cheese is a Korean soup. The topping's pretty generous.


From clams, fish cake, toppoki, tofu, to crab! I don't really think the soup is something that everyone would love, it's very Korean authentic, not like the typical sundubu.




MUSA JOKBAL IDR 320K
Jokbal means pork hocks. It's steamed but the taste is kinda bland, which is not my type. Well, not many authentic Korean restaurant can make a Jokbal that suits my taste, I've only tasted a good Jokbal in Bumbu 1, Senopati and that's it!


In the end it's saved by dipping it to salt and sesame oil!



NAMJAKMANDU MUCHIM IDR 180K
Mandu is a Korean dumpling, it can be steamed or fried. Again, it was below my expectation, maybe my expectation was too high? Or maybe cause I've taste better ones?



DUKKI SAMGYEOPSAL (350GR) IDR 215K
The pork is SUPER good! The only dish that I'm satisfied with just because the pork itself is already good and there's even cheese with it!! Omo!!



After the pork is finished, the leftover cheese is used to cook Korean fried rice, so this menu already includes rice and egg!



This is how it looks, though I still prefer Ojju's fried rice.


Truth be told, I guess I'd say I'm not that satisfied cause the taste isn't worth the price. Is this why the restaurant's lacking customers? Well, this is just my opinion tho, you can try for yourself and tell me what you think if you want to.


Mr. Musa Korean Restaurant
Jl. Gading Batavia
Kelapa Gading
Jakarta Utara 14240
021-45853484

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 11:30 am - 10:00 pm

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM


3 comments:

  1. Looks like very very tasty!! Thanks to this article I can learn more things.
    Hotels and accommodation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a decent post. This post gives really quality data. I'm unquestionably going to investigate it. Truly exceptionally valuable tips are given here. Much obliged to you to such an extent. Keep up the acts of kindness. gift card exchange

    ReplyDelete