14 March 2015

ABURA SOBA YAMATOTEN TOKYO PIK

Yuhuu! So you know how Pantai Indah Kapuk has been infested by new restaurants, so I don't have to blabber to much about it and just get straight to the point. This is a soba shop that is an actual branch from Japan, Abura Soba! At first, I thought it was gonna be the cold noodle with dipping sauce kind of soba, turns out it's the hot broth one. The cold noodle with dipping sauce would've been cool though! First day of opening in March 6th and it's already full! Crazy!


Don't know if this is cause they've just opened or something but they have very little choices in the menu! Only 4 soba, 1 rice dish and some side dishes..and that's it! Are they gonna add more menu? Or is this how it is here, the casual dining type of place?


Some chili oil and vinegar to create your own kind of flavor!


ABURA SOBA IDR 59K
It's their original! Well, duh! What better way to judge a dish than from their original? Yeap, and they totally killed it! This tasted AMAZING!! Very light and the soba's texture is perfect and let's not forget about the pork, no wonder their flooded with customers! When eating this dish, you have to immediately mix it up or else the soba will stick and you won't be able to mix it anymore. I used the chili oil and vinegar for this one, since it's recommended and there's different ways to eat each dishes, so you don't have to add those 2 things in everything. Yum!



Is it just me or does this look like Indonesian's Mie Ayam? Lol!


KARAMI ONTAMA ABURA SOBA IDR 68K
There's also the spicy choice! The spicy sauce is under the noodle, so you need to mix it well and add the chili oil and vinegar to this one as well. Tasted similar to the original, just creamier, since this one has a creamy egg. I don't recommend tasting this one before the original though, cause the seasoning here is a bit strong, so after this you'd probably think that the original is tasteless!



JYA-JYA ABURA SOBA IDR 68K
Kinda like Korea's noodle 'Jjajangmyeon'..lol! For this, you can choose pork or chicken for the meat, which I of course, chose PORK! Tastes sweet, kinda like the Chinese noodle and I love it!




Such a beauty!



SOFT BROILED PORK IDR 43K
This is one of their side dish. I don't know if this is just for the soft opening but you can only order it after 6 pm. It's a bit too oily and gets a bit overwhelming, I prefer the pork in the soba but this one's not bad. All of the pork here is good but I guess it's because I just love them so much! :p


I actually wanted to order their dumplings as well but the waiter told me that it was unavailable but THEN after I asked for the bill, I saw a waiter bringing the table beside me some dumplings! WHAT?! Don't know why they said it was unavailable, maybe because it just restocked or something but still...I want my dumplings! :( Oh well, at least the food is great, so all is forgiven! I also heard that the chicken karaage here is good, maybe next time?

Abura Soba Yamatoten Tokyo
Ruko Garden House A/12 (in line with Locale24)
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara

Opening Hours :
Monday - Friday : 11:00 am - 03:30 pm & 05:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday : 11:00 am - 10:00 pm

INSTAGRAM



1 comment:

  1. Whoa, looks great! Hi Cindy, nice to know fellow food blogger :)

    ReplyDelete