31 December 2017

KHUNG ALLIN RESTAURANT JAKARTA


Khung here is a bit hidden, it's at the corner near the toilet..lol! Though if you're going to exit the lobby by car, you'd be able to see this place from out front! It's harder to find from the inside, especially cause I don't really know Plaza Indonesia, which I think all the alleys look the same!



Don't really know what what to eat at PI, so I came here cause I've seen their Instagram and there's a lot of post about their Crispy Pork Belly. Really sad that it wasn't available at that time cause of all the Christmas dinner! No!!


Interior's super bright and playful. Love it! It's all bright yellow and blue and super Instagenic, which is definitely why people use this place for events!



Ain't it pretty??




Don't really know why I was the only customer here but at least I can take shots freely with no one photobombing my pics..lol!





Still all Christmas-y..lol!


Came here only with my mom, so I just ordered 2 foods and that's it!

HAINAN CHICKEN RICE IDR 108K
The rice smells amazing but the portioning is a bit small. It's definitely not enough for me. Don't really like the chicken's texture cause it's too tough but tastes amazing cause of the fried garlic!



Dip it into the soy sauce, ginger, and chili sauce for extra flavor! Oh and there's also soup on the side, a very sesame oily soup, yum!



HONGKONG DUCK NOODLE IDR 82K
This is super good!!! The noodle is a bit too soft but still okay. What's amazing is the roast duck and wonton! You'll also get the same soup as the Hainan rice.


I personally think the noodle is more filling than the rice!




I'd definitely come back for their pork belly!!!

Khung
Plaza Indonesia
Level I West Lobby
Jalan M.H. Thamrin
Gondangdia, Menteng
Jakarta Pusat 10350
021-29921912

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 10:00 am - 02:00 am



3 comments: