31 January 2018

PASOLA RITZ CARLTON PACIFIC PLACE JAKARTA


Pasola here is actually the new Pacific Restaurant from Ritz Carlton Pacific Place, so what's the difference? Can't say much as it's 80% still the same..lol! I think they only change the interior to a more modern one but from the food, it's still 80% the same, which is why this post won't say that much. If you want the more detailed review, just click on the link!








As always, their food's still super good with a lot of variation. The seafood's fresh and the best is still their Chinese food!


Not forgetting my favorite section, sushi!






This is also my favorite station, it's right in front of you once you get out of the elevator. In this station, you'll find dumplings, stew, meatballs, fishcake, foie gras burger, and taco that you can eat unlimitedly!






The meat section is super complete! From beef, lamb, pork, duck, chicken, it's all here!



They also have Indonesian food. These ones below is actually available on the buffet but we got it plated just for photo sake..lol!









This one's the most unique! Chocolate Cake with Kecombrang but it actually doesn't taste weird!





Another change is their dessert! There's more variation now, even the one's in this post is not all of them!










Fyi, these are their Sunday Brunch menu and for the price, if I remember correctly, it's not that different with the one before. Be sure to give them a call to make sure about the price.

Pasola Jakarta
The Ritz Carlton Pacific Place
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53
Jakarta Pusat 12190
021-25501993

2 comments:

  1. I can't restrain emotions when I look at these pictures! This is great, wonderful and hopefully so tasty! I'm addicted to delicious and tasty looking food but unfortunately I don't have a cooking skill. The only thing I can say while downloading this page is: look at this site ! I want to try all of this desserts!

    ReplyDelete