19 March 2016

SUSHI KIOSK GRAND INDONESIA


Yes, my love for sushi really is unconditional..lol! Don't need any fancy restaurant, just as long as it's fresh and proper, I'd be fine! This place is a good example of where you can get proper sushi without all the fanciness, Sushi Kiosk! I've known this place for quite a long time and if I remember it correctly, it used to be called Sushi Kiosk by Sushi Tei, wonder why they changed? Can anyone update us about it?



Known for their grab-and-go concept, this place doesn't provide that much tables but they do have it. It's like the fast-food restaurant for sushi, which is perfect if you need a quick relieve of your sushi cravings and they're almost everywhere! Here, we went to their newest branch at Grand Indonesia, yeap, they just opened one here not long ago!




What I love the most about this place is not only because of their decent tasting sushi but also the affordable price! I mean it's as affordable as sushi can get!




Speaking of affordable, you can also get some really great deal for Sushi Kiosk from Lakupon, a daily deals website that offers some of the most drooling promotions! They not only have food related stuff but fashion, lifestyle, and so much more, go visit them here if you're interested! Yes, you can also see our recommendation right there at their website!


Right now they're offering a package deal for Sushi Kiosk that you can see below! See what I mean by drooling promotions? They're literally offering more than 40% discount! Well, you can either choose A or B and just buy them but remember to register beforehand to make your purchase!


After clicking the buy button, you can even choose the payment method. Don't worry, they almost cover all kinds of the usual payment methods..other than cash that is!


It's super easy to use, just bring the printed voucher to the counter and they'll serve you your food. You just gotta sit back and relax! We got both the A and B package and here's what we had!




Nothing can really go wrong with these nigiri, right?




This Volcano roll is probably my favorite, since it has the strongest taste. Be reminded that it really is spicy though, so it's not all name!


My other favorite just because they're mentai! Yes, it's Tuna Salad Crispy Mentai! :p




Well, this isn't the first time I came here and definitely not the last time! I do hope that their promotion will last longer or even get better and more drooling! We'll be waiting when that happens! :D



Sushi Kiosk
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town
East Mall, Level LG #12
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.1
Jakarta Pusat
021-23580798

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

4 comments:

  1. I love sushikiosk. Thanks for sharing these details. I am exploring options for popular party venues for my bachelorette. I searched a lot but couldn’t find any affordable place as all the venues I have visted are quoting way too much above my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The process of making delicious Food and to deliver Sushi is Generally regarded as the most pleasant taste, sweetness is almost always caused by a type of simple sugar.

    ReplyDelete