27 August 2016

COFFEE SIXTYNINE PLUIT


No, you're not on the wrong post, this is Coffee Sixtynine but they do sell samcan here! XD Coffee and pork lovers, now you can come together in this controversial coffee shop..lol! Why controversial, just look at it's name, I didn't get it at first, but then my friend told me..I'm too naive for this hahaha!



Located at Pluit, near Pluit Sakti to be exact, just search it with GPS, since it's pretty accurate! How convenient the world we live in today, huh? You don't have to worry about getting lost as long as you have Waze or Google Maps, you can find new places with ease like us!


Upon entering, you'd immediately feel at home with it's low lit and lounge like room and the most important is the greetings of the barista! They're super welcoming!


The barista will immediately ask whether you'd like the smoking or non-smoking room and from what I saw, they treat each customer the same! No wonder there a lot of customers that are enjoying their time on their laptop like it's their own home, maybe because it's also comfy with fast internet(?)




Here they don't only sell coffee but also main dishes and cakes! The main dishes are also not those typical brunch menus but more of a comfort food, like Chicken Noodles and Fried Rice!



Tried they're caps here and though I can't really explain about it, since I'm not a coffee expert, I can only say that this is good! At least it is for me..lol!




CRISPY PORK BELLY IDR 98K
Here it is!! When I opened the menu book, this is on the first page! Though I think it's way too overpriced, at least it tastes great and there's not that much fat, so you can feel less guilty. The pork is really seasoned well, so it's sweet and peppery that you don't really need the chili. Yum!




SNICKER CAKE IDR 41K
I guess this is okay. There's a layer filled with Skippy but I don't think it taste similar to a Snicker, just that it's nuts on chocolate, which is very typical Snicker!


I feel like this isn't made on the day that I ate it because the texture!




If you ask me if I'd come back then I'd say yes because the place is really homey and the staffs are super friendly with non-judging eyes! I hope you'd get the same experience as what we got! :)




Coffee Sixtynine
Jl. Pluit Kencana No. 69
Jakarta Utara 14450
021-6682401

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 07:00 am - 10:00 pm

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment