24 September 2017

WARUNG BALI BU GEDE JAKARTA


You can't believe how surprised I was when I heard that there's a Warung Babi Guling like those in Bali opening in West Jakarta! Yeap, I can definitely say that West Jakarta is improving a lot, especially Puri, yeay! Warung Bali Bu Gede here is located at Pesanggrahan, in line with Ranch Market and right beside Pastel Ma'Cik.


Place is pretty big and simple, like a typical diner. It's all pretty minimalist, even the decoration, unlike how Warung Bali usually are. There's definitely none of that Bali fragrance..lol!


They've actually opened since July, yet I don't know why the lack of exposure. Even for me who lives at Puri. Hmm..




There's not much in the menu and all are typically Balinese. Some of the menus are Nasi Bigul, the Chinese type of Babi Kecap, Ayam Betutu, and Satay. Truthfully, I didn't expect much, since all the Nasi Bigul I tried in Jakarta can't compare to the ones in Bali. Don't you agree?




Lawar, anyone?



NASI BABI GULING KOMPLIT IDR 48K
Inside this is Babi Guling, Lawar, Gorengan Merah, Rambak, Sambal Matah, Sambal Mbeu, and supposedly Kulit, though I didn't see it. Portion wise is just enough, not too much nor too little. Actually the taste is good but if you've tried the ones in Bali, this is still far from it! Well, I guess it's still okay to at least fulfill your cravings.



The sambal here is not spicy at all, I swear! I didn't even break any sweat. Though too bad it lacks flavor too!




This is what they call Gorengan Merah. Actually, what I asked is an additional fried pork, which in my mind is some kind of fried samcan but turns out it's more of a pork crackers..lol! Fyi, this cost IDR 10K..hmm.



NASI BABI KECAP IDR 48K
Personally, with the same price as the Babi Guling, I think this is so not worth it! The meat is too little for me and the other is just Lawar and Sambal Matah..hmm!


Good think the Babi Kecap is delicious! It's a Chinese type and not spicy even though there's a bit of chili in it.




Oh, and for the Nasi Babi Guling, there's a soup but it's tasteless..lol! I don't really know if I would come back haha. I do wish they'll improve their and become much better. Good luck!




Warung Bali Bu Gede
Pesanggrahan No. 8B
Kembangan Selatan
Jakarta Barat 11610
021-29520735

Opening Hours :
Everyday : 11:00 am - 09:00 pm

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM


1 comment:

  1. Great post – lots of good things to watch out for. These are all great tips! I’ll definitely take note of them. Thank you for sharing this! Gran publicaciĆ³n: muchas cosas buenas a tener en cuenta. Estos son todos buenos consejos! Definitivamente voy a tomar nota de ellos. Autoclick aeropuerto Barcelona Gracias por compartir esto!

    ReplyDelete